UEETEK First Impressions
Other then that.
Just give me one simple, accurate reading to go by, and I'm happy. Make sure to knock out the bubbles on the white dial by hitting it with your knuckle. Comes with a nice carrying case for easy and secure transportation. Does just as good of a job of any meter you would buy at the store! This is perfect to keep a check on the salt level in your tank. Small problem with bubbles on the needle but other than that no issues. Very easy, turn screw very slowly to calibrate.
- Editor's Impressions Of The UEETEK
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
UEETEK Final Thoughts
So once your instant ocean shows a measurement. When I saw the price offered on this one, I decided to buy and I love it. There are conversion charts and tables online. Make sure to knock out the bubbles on the white dial by hitting it with your knuckle. Small problem with bubbles on the needle but other than that no issues. Like that it comes with everything needed. Don't spend your money on calibration solution.
- UEETEK Features & Specs
- This submersible pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation.
- Small size, high efficiency, low consumption, low noise.
- Suction cups to fit vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Suitable for use in hydroponic systems, ponds, fresh and saltwater aquariums, fountains and filter systems.
- Note: The item is with US plug adapter：NLY for 110V, NOT for 220V. Please confirm the voltage of your area before placing an order.
- Manufacture: UEETEK
- Product Dimensions: 2.28 x 1.65 x 1.97 inches; 7.41 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price