UPETTOOLS First Impressions
Very easy to do.
Also work great as filler for canisters and other filters. Any floating debri will get caught in a sponge intake on the reverse power head kit. If you're looking for new filters, go with these. Right now I am letting the filter work it's magic. I will be using Koral Filter material from now on. We use this product to the extreme. I will be using Koral Filter material from now on.
- Editor's Impressions Of The UPETTOOLS
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
UPETTOOLS Final Thoughts
Does the job and price was less or at least same as big retailers. I use this in my filter for aquarium 55 gal. I double the size and fold them and put the bagged carbon between the layers. I bought these to put over the inlet to the filters in my aquariums. I bought these because I was afraid my shrimp were getting sucked up in the filter. I had a 90 gallon aquarium that I did not use an undergravel filter in. It includes 12 mesh filter bags& 12 packets of charcoal.
- UPETTOOLS Features & Specs
- Biochemical Sponge Materials:Made of food-grade materials,absolutely safe and Easy to clean,Tank Size up to 20 Gallons
- Biochemical Sponge:Provide excellent both biological filtration, works great without noise, keeps water cycled and clear.
- Dimension: 1.9"D x 3.1"H, Inner diameter of sponge: 0.6inch; Upettools original sponges, replacing fits perfectly for Upettools Sponge Filters
- Replacement sponge helps increase biological capacity and reduces maintenance, Increase oxygen, provides ideal location for bacterial colonization,Helps keep the fish tank cleaner.
- Great Biochemical sponge for angelfish, fry, goldfish, baby fish, shrimp, small Fish, breeding tank; Suggestions: Needs to be replaced every 5 to 6 months maximum.
- Manufacture: Upettools
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price