UPMCT First Impressions
Love this heater!
It is safe and dependable and comes with a one year warranty. I was worried about the quality but I am thoroughly impressed with this heater! I dont know, and havent tried just yet. We wish the controls were available in Farenheit also to make things a little easier. Beware, but we are hoping for a good outcome! I dont know, and havent tried just yet. Come on Fluval, expect better from you.
- Editor's Impressions Of The UPMCT
- Heat Quality [star rating='3.5']
- Build Quality [star rating='3.9']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.9']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.7']
UPMCT Final Thoughts
All seem to vary between 1-2 degrees of each other which doesn't concern me much. The temperature gauge is fairly accurate in my 55 gallon tank. I would definitely recommend this product. The red light means it's off, blue light means the temperature is constant. I got a hold of Amazon, who put me in touch with the seller. Ick for instance detaches from fish at 86 degrees and dies at 89. No biggie, but annoying nonetheless.
- UPMCT Features & Specs
- 【Quality Assurance】High-purity thick quartz explosion-proof crystal tube is used on the surface, there will be no rust spots, causing heavy metal damage to the fish. The double sealing waterproof can also prevent electric leakage, the fish will not be electrocuted due to leakage of the product. A heating guard with a high suction cup is provided as a gift, and the fish will not be burnt due to the fish touching the aquarium heater. Keep your fish live in a carefree warmth at any time!
- 【Wide Range Of Temperature Adjustment】Bimetallic material, precise temperature control. Adjustable temperature ranges from 68°F to 94°F(20°C - 34°C), and you can choose the coziest temperature for your fish. (The suitable temperature range for most tropical fish is 76°F to 80°F/24°C -27°C ). At the same time, a temperature sticker is attached to the fish tank, allowing you to intuitively detect temperature changes at any time, so that you can use it with more confidence.
- 【Suitable For 5-85 Gallon Tanks】50W aquarium heater is suitable for a 5 to 15 gallon tank, 100W aquarium heater is suitable for a 15 to 25 gallon tank. 300W aquarium heater is suitable for a 50 to 85 gallon tank. It is suitable for fresh water and sea water! Please confirm the wattage, tank capacity and other details before purchasing to select the aquarium heater with appropriate wattage.
- 【Easy To Install】Can be installed vertically or horizontally, but the aquarium heater must be completely submerged in water. We also recommend placing it near a strong water flow, where the outlet of the mains filter is ideal, so that the temperature of the entire aquarium is the same.
- 【How To Use】Immerse the aquarium heater completely into the aquarium or tank, wait for 10-15 minutes to let the internal temperature adapt to the actual water temperature in the tank. Then twist the thermostat knob, adjust the temperature to 68°-94°F and then connect to the power supply.
- Manufacture: UPMCT
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches; 10.5 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Quality [star rating='3.7']
- Value [star rating='3.7']
- Features [star rating='3.3']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Quality [star rating='4.4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price