V·RESOURCING COMINHKPR127692 First Impressions
I have tried others before but this has given me accurate and stable results. All very easy and I feel as though I am getting an accurate salinity reading. I did NOT calibrate, but am getting accurate readings. YOU WILL NOT get an accurate reading if there are bubbles on the needle. I run brackish tanks and it works perfectly. 027, I'm so glad I bought this one and it came spot on. Definitely a lot cheaper than a refractometer.
- Editor's Impressions Of The V·RESOURCING COMINHKPR127692
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
V·RESOURCING COMINHKPR127692 Final Thoughts
0, it reads 1.
However, the numbers are soooo small it is sometimes hard to read. I have to recalibrate it ever use though which worries me sometimes. When I saw the price offered on this one, I decided to buy and I love it. Not sure how accurate it is, but it's a good reference point. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a marine aquarium. Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to read. A hydrometer for making sure you have the right saltwater mix.
- V·RESOURCING COMINHKPR127692 Features & Specs
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: 10℃~30℃
- Measuring range: salinity: 0-100 ‰, Specific Gravity : 1.000 to 1.070
- Minimum scale: salinity: 1 ‰, Specific Gravity : 0.001
- Resolution: salinity: ±1‰, Specific Gravity : 0.001 mm
- Perfect for salty water tank and aquarium, seafood water tank, salty pools & spas and etc
- 1*Salinity Refractometer
- Manufacture: V-Resourcing
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 2 inches; 8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price