V·RESOURCING VLT065 First Impressions
Seems pretty solid.
I found mine was calibrated out of the box. The water was at what I expected it should be. And it is much more accurate than my old salinity meter. This device is a godsend and so much easier and cleaner to use. It's a basic but reliable refractomer I use it for my aquariums. This refractometer came with two scales and Automatic Temperature Compensation. I got this to have a more accurate read than the hydrometer.
- Editor's Impressions Of The V·RESOURCING VLT065
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
V·RESOURCING VLT065 Final Thoughts
Massive peace of mind.
I HIGHLY recommend this to Aquarists! I will update later to see if the refractor will keep its calibration. When I saw the price offered on this one, I decided to buy and I love it. Pretty darn accurate for the price. Too that makes it appear too cheap. Small problem with bubbles on the needle but other than that no issues. Bubbles can greatly affect the reading.
- V·RESOURCING VLT065 Features & Specs
- 1.Hand-Held Pet Urine Specific Gravity Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC: 10℃~30℃)
- 2.[ Measuring Range ] Dog Urine Specific Gravity:1.000~1.060 ; Cat Urine Specific Gravity:1.000~1.060 ; Serum or Plasma Protein:2~14 g/100ml
- 3.[ Easy to use ] Place 2 - 3 drops of sample onto the prism, and then look through the eyepiece for both Brix and Specific Gravity readings
- 4.[ Convenient to store ] Compact in size and light in weight, packed with a plastic case, convenient to store and carry around
- 5.[ Application ] This product provides quick and accurate indication of vital fluids levels.Ideal for clinical usage and intended for Veterinary
- N.W. of a piece: about 102g
- Product Size:19.5*4*4cm
- Package Weight:237g
- Manufacture: V-Resourcing
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price