VIVOSUN First Impressions
Just bought a second one!
The heater is being used in a 40 gallon breeder. We would consider a replacement and then we would return the defective unit. I would definitely recommend this product. The temperatures are pretty accurate. I got a hold of Amazon, who put me in touch with the seller. 210 gallon ones and one 90 gallon bow front tank. After several weeks of running the heater.
- Editor's Impressions Of The VIVOSUN
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
VIVOSUN Final Thoughts
I bought the 7.
It is a bonus that the heater is titanium. I use a 50 for a 5 gal and a 10 gal tank. Sometimes it gets outside of it's ability to cool but only within a few degrees. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a new unit in less than a week! But my guys don't read them and don't listen! It took about an hour to reach 80f, which is fairly quick. I used to try those other cheap heaters sold on amazon.
- VIVOSUN Features & Specs
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Made with IP68, the highest waterproof level; and a titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater
- EASY TO SETUP: 300W submersible heater is suitable for 50 to 60 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
- Press set button to start the temperature setting. The LED display will start to flash, continue pressing set button, the number in LED screen will circulate from 68 to 94 °F
- Manufacture: VIVOSUN
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price