VIVOSUN First Impressions
Fish and me happy.
The display can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. I have kept aquariums for about 45 years. The plastic from the suction cup quickly turned from a clear to a milky white. My poor fish was in 86 degrees water for a month. Very accurate, have checked it with other thermometers as well. I was using one of those ubiquitous cheap digital thermometers on Amazon. Put them all in the same tank and they read very close to each other.
- Editor's Impressions Of The VIVOSUN
- Thermometer Accuracy [star rating='3.8']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
VIVOSUN Final Thoughts
So we are ordering more.
He was moving slow in the winter and we realized he needed a heater! Who knows, whatever it was, it was revolting! I removed the batteries of the units I wasn't using right away. I used to have a large hang in the side tank that you couldn't miss. 49 thermometer that is 100% accurate. At least in the first 3 months of use. The temperature fluctuated a lot with it.
- VIVOSUN Features & Specs
- HIGH ACCURACY: Temperature Range: -50℃ ~ +70℃ (-58 °F ~ +158 °F); This aquarium thermometer is accurate to +/- 1℃, no matter whether the probe is placed in any corner of this fish tank, an accurate temperature will be displayed
- LCD DISPLAY: Comes with a large LCD display that is easy to read clearly and accurately
- ADJUSTABLE UNIT TEMPERATURE: Easy to adjust the temp between Fahrenheit and Celsius displays; Long-press the power button to adjust the unit display
- TWO SUCTION CUPS: Equipped with two suction cups, one for attaching the cable to the side of the tank and another for attaching the thermometer
- SUPER LONG CABLE: The cable length connected to the probe is 78.74 inch (2 m) superior to 23.62 inch (60 cm) standard cable length; Allows accurate temperature measurements in even the largest fish tanks
- 1. Open the battery cover on the back of this thermometer and insert the button battery to ensure the “+” positive electrode is face up;
- 2. Use one suction cup to attach the back of this thermometer, then fix this unit to the outer of this fish tank, another suction cup is for attaching the cable;
- 3. Submerge the probe attached cable into the fish tank;
- Manufacture: VIVOSUN
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='4.7']
- Value [star rating='3.6']
- Features [star rating='4']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='4.2']
- Check Price