VIVOSUN First Impressions
Appears to be accurate.
This is how you calibrate a thermometer. So much easier than the ones that hang on the inside. It is about 6 inches in length and roughly an inch wide. I used these on a number of my aquariums that have discus fish in them. In the right situation this magnet thermometer is the best available. I just wrote it off as a minor loss. Ambient room temperature measures 72.
- Editor's Impressions Of The VIVOSUN
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
VIVOSUN Final Thoughts
These are great!
50 thermometers, reads much easier and no suction cup residue, also looks better. The digital display itself is easy to read at a glance. So far I've been very thrilled with these. They reviewed the packaging or shipping by saying it arrived broken. It is about 6 inches in length and roughly an inch wide. The suction cups work well anywhere I have placed it it has not Fallen. I'm pretty sure those reviewers have acrylic tanks.
- VIVOSUN Features & Specs
- HIGH ACCURACY: Temperature Range: -50℃ ~ +70℃ (-58 °F ~ +158 °F); This aquarium thermometer is accurate to +/- 1℃, no matter whether the probe is placed in any corner of this fish tank, an accurate temperature will be displayed
- LCD DISPLAY: Comes with a large LCD display that is easy to read clearly and accurately
- ADJUSTABLE UNIT TEMPERATURE: Easy to adjust the temp between Fahrenheit and Celsius displays; Long-press the power button to adjust the unit display
- TWO SUCTION CUPS: Equipped with two suction cups, one for attaching the cable to the side of the tank and another for attaching the thermometer
- SUPER LONG CABLE: The cable length connected to the probe is 78.74 inch (2 m) superior to 23.62 inch (60 cm) standard cable length; Allows accurate temperature measurements in even the largest fish tanks
- 1. Open the battery cover on the back of this thermometer and insert the button battery to ensure the “+” positive electrode is face up;
- 2. Use one suction cup to attach the back of this thermometer, then fix this unit to the outer of this fish tank, another suction cup is for attaching the cable;
- 3. Submerge the probe attached cable into the fish tank;
- Manufacture: VIVOSUN
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price