VIVOSUN First Impressions
Fast accurate readings.
Excellent working for our bearded dragon tank. It is my opinion that everyone should have these that are in the Aquarium Hobby. I ordered a new one and it works GREAT! The non-working ones still provide 2 batteries each AND. Water tested with Autidefy brand for two hours. The lid is textured aluminum, and the suction cups don't stick to that. This doesn't bother me as it ws so cheap.
- Editor's Impressions Of The VIVOSUN
- Thermometer Accuracy [star rating='3.6']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.2']
VIVOSUN Final Thoughts
There is no question.
Love it, it's easy to read and keeps an accurate temp. And I just really started to doubt it. 6 inch long Bala Sharks that are known to be very unruly and boisterous. Then is started to give a low reading, and it is not reading the correct temperature. Far more accurate than the usual small glass ones or external LCD strips. It's kind of difficult to hide and keep out of the way. I came here to give this product a positive review.
- VIVOSUN Features & Specs
- HIGH ACCURACY: Temperature Range: -50℃ ~ +70℃ (-58 °F ~ +158 °F); This aquarium thermometer is accurate to +/- 1℃, no matter whether the probe is placed in any corner of this fish tank, an accurate temperature will be displayed
- LCD DISPLAY: Comes with a large LCD display that is easy to read clearly and accurately
- ADJUSTABLE UNIT TEMPERATURE: Easy to adjust the temp between Fahrenheit and Celsius displays; Long-press the power button to adjust the unit display
- TWO SUCTION CUPS: Equipped with two suction cups, one for attaching the cable to the side of the tank and another for attaching the thermometer
- SUPER LONG CABLE: The cable length connected to the probe is 39.37 inch (1 m) superior to 23.62 inch (60 cm) standard cable length; Allows accurate temperature measurements in even the largest fish tanks
- 1. Open the battery cover on the back of this thermometer and insert the button battery to ensure the “+” positive electrode is face up;
- 2. Use one suction cup to attach the back of this thermometer, then fix this unit to the outer of this fish tank, another suction cup is for attaching the cable;
- 3. Submerge the probe attached cable into the fish tank;
- Manufacture: VIVOSUN
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='4.7']
- Value [star rating='3.6']
- Features [star rating='4']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='4.2']
- Check Price