Wardley First Impressions
Think outside the box.
The only other thing that you should be aware of is the large size of the unit. I purchased this before a month-long vacation. Must be at least 1 or it will not feed at all. You don't have as much control over applications as if you feed by hand. I saw another reviewer who said they had two of these on their tank. The battery is a rechargeable lithium battery that comes with a usb cable. Filling the container is easy, and the auto timer is amazing.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Wardley
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.5']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.7']
Wardley Final Thoughts
Use small pellets.
The rechargeable battery makes me feel better about the environment. The packaging says not to use rechargeable batteries. This thing must be running on uranium. I saw another reviewer who said they had two of these on their tank. I have a 75 gallon tank, and removed a 1. Portion size can be adjusted easily. I have the Stage 2 round pellet feed.
- Wardley Features & Specs
- 12-Count (Three 4-unit cards)
- One shell feeds 10-12 average sized tropical or goldfish for up to 3 days
- Dissolves slowly; stabilizes pH levels during feeding
- Made in the USA
- Manufacture: Hartz