Wpmlady First Impressions
It was about 3 ft long!
But I am also glad I purchased 2 orders 4 Oz is well 4 Oz. They grow rather quickly, and root very deeply into your substrate. The plants arrived in Hawaii from California within 48 hours and looked amazing. Very good quality plants at an amazing price, roots looked great. Fast shipping, impressed with product. I felt like this was a great price for this plant. Picture shows my new plants actually coating my old plants.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Wpmlady
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Wpmlady Final Thoughts
Healthy, vibrant plants.
I got these to dry start a carpet in my new nano tank. Hopefully, this will help set what you will experience as well. My fish and I are very happy with this purchase. My tank is a medium light, low-tech 55g set up. As others have said these things will stick to EVERYTHING. After a good month in my aquarium, the brown dried sections did not improve. And, it has survived pretty well considering I never give it nutrients.
- Wpmlady Features & Specs
- Easy to grow, no need of CO2, nor strong light.Temperature should not be too low, Add water daily to keep the temperature in the fish tank at around 28℃(82℉).Each bag can plant 30x30cm tank.
- Seeds can grow in soil, sand and tiny gravel.Just sprinkle the seeds evenly on the soil,Do not cover the seed with mud.
- Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.
- Plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive.Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish.
- 100% Satisfied Service: If the goods are damaged, refund! If you are not satisfied with the delivery, refund! We remove all risk. If you are dissatisfied, you will receive a full refund
- Manufacture: Wpmlady
- Item Weight: 1.58 ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price