YOSOO123 First Impressions
Seems to work fine.
It is a little cheaper made but it works great for the cost! Now that it's calibrated I love it! I got this to have a more accurate read than the hydrometer. I decided to upgrade and it was easy to calibrate. I will get one later but for now this will do, since im just starting. Now that it's calibrated I love it! Plus it is super easy to use and clean.
- Editor's Impressions Of The YOSOO123
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
YOSOO123 Final Thoughts
0, it reads 1.
I use this for my 10g brackish and it works ok. I have purchased before will buy again! Would be nice if stem were slightly larger for easier read. I have gone two years in this hobby with a hydrometer. It is easy to read and perform the procedure in seconds. Ambient room light at night is not enough and makes what you're viewing dark. I have a 2000+ gallon pond and I just put salt in it last month.
- YOSOO123 Features & Specs
- 15 centimeters (6 inches) from the bottom of the water to avoid the error caused by the oil film on the water.
- Keeping your hands clean and can prevent pollution of water from the fish pond.
- It is easy to read and the precision can be + (-) 0.001 units of specific gravity. Professional design make it able to get accurate reading when the temperature of the fishpond is at 18 degrees -28 degrees
- Fish pool, both inside and outside the cylinder can be read. The hydrometer that can float on the surface of the water is simple and easy to read.
- The proportion of water sample can be automatically detected. The proportion, salinity and conductivity of sea water are shown once.
- Manufacture: Yosoo123
- Part Number: Yosoo537gtqix12
- Item Weight: 3.24 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.51 x 3.54 x 0.79 inches
- Style: Square Type
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price