Zacro First Impressions
That was cool.
I confirm it with my cooking digital probe thermometer. The suction cups are large, high quality and seem to stick great. I went ahead and went with the the larger 300W for my 45 gallon. We received the chiller promptly and put it into use. I have a few of these and I use them in my 55 gallons tanks and a 29 gallon tank. I use this little heater for my 10 gallon quarantine tank. I will definitely be buying another one for my other tanks at bigger one.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zacro
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zacro Final Thoughts
5 gallon tank.
And I get to keep the first one I bought! Pressing and holding the button for 5 seconds changes it from F to C readouts. Awesome chiller, perfect for Hydroponics. I like to keep it at 72 and from my thermometer it is reading at exactly 72. I will definitely be buying another one for my other tanks at bigger one. I am very happy with this purchase. No biggie, but annoying nonetheless.
- Zacro Features & Specs
- INTELLIGENT TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±2ºF. Automatic constant temperature function, when water temperature reaches to specified temperature value, heater will automatically stop heating, when water temperature is lower than the set temperature, heater will automatically start heating. Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY&REMOTE CONTROLLER: Digital LED display shows real time water temperature. Heating temperature range from 68 to 91°F. The remote-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet.
- AUTOMATIC OVERHEATING PROTECTION: Once set the desired temperature, this fully submersible heater lights on red indicates that it is heating. It will auto shut off once it reach set temperature. If the heating rod temperature reaches 96.8°F (36°C), the heating rod will stop heating. The thermometer can observe the water temperature at any time.
- SHUT OFF WHEN OUT OF WATER: Please note that this a fully submersible aquarium heater for fresh water and saltwater tank, when the top part of the heater is out of water it will auto shut off and the led displaying Er. The product uses explosion-proof quartz tube and is equipped with a plastic anti-collision sheath to prevent your aquatic organisms from being injured by touching the heating rod.
- Our heating rods can be used continuously for up to 10,000 hours and can display the use time. Let you replace the heating rod in time to ensure the continuous water temperature.
- Keep the heater fully submerged in water.
- Don’t bury the heater under substrates such as gravels or sands.
- Keep the remote temp controller away form water.
- Manufacture: Zacro
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price