Zacro First Impressions
Easy to setup and ability to set a desired feed schedule. So far I have only used flake food in it, but it's handling it just fine. Finally, I can take a vacation without worrying about who to ask to feed my fish. The other way you can mount this is with a stick on mount. He and his wife travel to India to see his in-laws. That being said, HOWEVER, as with everything, there are duds in every batch. They even include two alkaline AA batteries in the box.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zacro
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zacro Final Thoughts
Worked for my beta.
There was no problem mounting the unit on the lip of the bowl. I can leave town and not worry about the fish. I also find it much easier to program. The price was good, and I recommend it! Suitable for locating anywhere on the tank ledge. There are a couple ways to mount this feeder. Overall this is a very good feeder.
- Zacro Features & Specs
- Two types power supply: charged by USB or batteries, no need to buy batteries repeatedly, which is energy saving and environmental protection.
- Long work time: Powered by a large-capacity lithium battery, it can be charged and discharged up to 800 times. According to the number of feedings set, it can be used for 3-6 months on a single charge.
- Large capacity: 200ml large-capacity feed bucket, suitable for a variety of fish feed such as granules, flakes and powders.
- Intelligent design: You can set up to 4 feedings a day, feeding 1-3 times each time. At the same time, you can also feed manually and experience the fun of feeding.
- Fits for 600L (158 US gallons / 131 UK gallons) fish tank, the feeder can perfectly feed goldfish and turtles on weekends or holidays.
- Manufacture: Zacro