Zacro FBA_ZDT1-AUX-1 First Impressions
I like this.
I have kept aquariums for about 45 years. For something so cheap, they are working remarkably well. So the extra units will always come in handy. One of my aquariums is glass, and the other two are plastic. It works equally well on all of them. Personally I do not mind the way it looks in my aquarium. My only complaint is that they tend to be a one time use.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zacro FBA_ZDT1-AUX-1
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zacro FBA_ZDT1-AUX-1 Final Thoughts
The lid is textured aluminum, and the suction cups don't stick to that. This company is taking the long term view of how to do business right. 2 deg, if it was 32, it would be a SOLID block of ice. I recommend gluing the suction cups in place where needed for long-term installation. Now I'm getting back in on a much smaller scale with 3 gallon Acrylic Nano tanks. For the price I'll probably end up putting these in all of my aquariums. All were Close enough for a fish tank and other uses.
- Zacro FBA_ZDT1-AUX-1 Features & Specs
- Small volume, large function: The size of thermometer is 2.17 x 1.46 in. Our thermometer is suitable for different water types such as fresh water, tap water, salty water, marine water and etc.
- Convenient: You can choose seither Fahrenheit or Celsius according to your need. What's more, each thermometer is equipped with a LR44 battery.
- Show clearly temperature: You can read the temperature data clearly in the LCD screen. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation.
- Easy to use: Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water).
- Temperature range: -50 degree Celsius~ + 70 degree Celsius; Operating temperature: -10 degree Celsius~ +50 degree Celsius.
- Manufacture: Zacro
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price
User Ratings: 72 4
- Check Price