Zoetis 14535 First Impressions
That is time consuming.
The caps do leak a tiny bit on the tubes. This is a good kit so much more accurate and easy to figure out how to use it. They showed the same results as these for the sites they had in common. I'm still not sure about the chlorine site. I would not use it solely for checking nitrate and nitrites. They test pretty accurate when run against my chemical tests. First and second test have a little change which was expected.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoetis 14535
- Test Accuracy [star rating='5']
- Build Quality [star rating='4.3']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.8']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.7']
Zoetis 14535 Final Thoughts
I really enjoy this kit.
This spreads out the 6 month expiration date after opening. They show results, what is safe& not safe and what to do if not safe. I find that the accuracy is wrong in the sense it's better than it reads. I'm the test strip came in handy it saved all of my fish. It does'not' have the same accuracy but it’s very close. These helped me check the levels and they were easy to use. Very helpful for checking the water in our tank.
- Zoetis 14535 Features & Specs
- No Fabric
- Made in USA
- Fifty (50) test strips in one box
- Use with device to monitor your pet's blood glucose
- Easy to use
- Manufacture: Abbott Laboratories
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.85 x 1.5 inches; 0.8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price