Zoetis 14535 First Impressions
It does'not' have the same accuracy but it’s very close. These strips are not to be trusted as a primary testing method for aquariums. Unfortunately nitrates still might be the most important test, at least for me it is. The rest of the test in the kit are much easier to use. If your lighting isn't right the colors will be very off. So this thing worked very well and gave a reading that made perfect sense. And if it was, please click on the helpful button below.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoetis 14535
- Test Accuracy [star rating='5']
- Build Quality [star rating='4.4']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.3']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
Zoetis 14535 Final Thoughts
Simple and easy to use.
My tap water actually was really green and was a very close match to the 1. My 12 yrs old son wanted a fish tank so we got him 2. The strips are packaged well so they stay fresh and ready to use. Strips were always stored in a sealed dry place. It looks to have the slightest green tinge but is not as green as the 0. This is no different so I wouldn't knock this product for that. But if it's wrong at least I was proactive about it.
- Zoetis 14535 Features & Specs
- Monitors your pet's blood glucose
- Use the same accurate device that your veterinarian uses
- Easy to use
- Manufacture: Lambert Vet Supply
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.85 x 1.5 inches; 0.81 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price