Zoo Med 690862 First Impressions
The year was 2019.
I have a Penn Plax 1200 filter on my 55 gallon tank. Def a good purchase if you are looking for a affordable 55 gallon glass lid. Just buy the correct ones and you'll be fine. Some of the reviews I read were quite unclear. With these glass pieces, I was able to use my large light bar. Def a good purchase if you are looking for a affordable 55 gallon glass lid. It was a hassle to open to feed the fish as well as to clean.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med 690862
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med 690862 Final Thoughts
The hinge is wonderful.
People complaining about fit probably didn't pat attention to the description. I think a tank could have rolled over the box and the glass wouldn't have cracked! I wasn't absolutely certain that they'd fit. I'm hopeful that I can trim the glass down with some emery cloth. Aquariums are less standard than you might think. It fit the 55gallon tank without an issue. Yet another reason why I hate Top Fin.
- Zoo Med 690862 Features & Specs
- Designed to fit all 12 inch wide paludariums or naturalistic terrariums
- This hood can hold one Paludarium 3-in-1 lamp or one incandescent heat lamp up to 60 watts
- A built-in reflector allows for increased heat
- UVB penetration in your terrarium
- An on/off switch is conveniently located on the back of the hood
- Manufacture: Zoo Med Laboratories
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price