Zoo Med 976001 First Impressions
And he is a betta.
Then is started to give a low reading, and it is not reading the correct temperature. I removed the batteries of the units I wasn't using right away. I used these to raise chicks, and in my parrot cages. I used these on a number of my aquariums that have discus fish in them. 49 thermometer that is 100% accurate. One extra battery came with each unit. You dont HAVE to stick the display onto your tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med 976001
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med 976001 Final Thoughts
It's accurate I tell you.
I use a small flashlight if I don't want to brighten the area. I use a small flashlight if I don't want to brighten the area. 6F all six took about three minutes to read between 88. And is easily hidden behind a plant. Ordered three of these and they do the job. I just wrote it off as a minor loss. The suction will never be the same.
- Zoo Med 976001 Features & Specs
- Zoo Med Laboratories Hermit Crab Thermometer
- High range LCD thermometer for monitoring the temperature in your crabs terrarium
- Allows precise monitoring of both temperature and humidity in your hermit crabs home
- Manufacture: TopDawg Pet Supply
- Product Dimensions: 0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02 inches; 0.32 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price