Zoo Med 976585 First Impressions
One looks a little blah.
Gave a very realistic look to my 10 gallon tank. Be sure to follow the directions for de-tanning the wood. Make sure you boil the item before adding to your set up. Somewhat smaller in diameter than I assumed. It's a great set for creating a focal point in a 15 gallon or under tank. I rinsed the drift wood several times. I received some nice pieces for sure.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med 976585
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med 976585 Final Thoughts
Overall, if you need a few smaller pieces of wood, this should work for you. The branches do not bend, but the joints can be rotated to get different positions. I like aquariums to be and look as realistic as possible. The pieces can be trimmed if needed and positioned as you need for placement. I really got lucky with the one that was chosen as it's perfect for my display. That means that you have to insert smaller plastic branches onto the trunk. I was pleasantly surprised at the weighted base, made it easy to install.
- Zoo Med 976585 Features & Specs
- Zoo Med Laboratories opani Wood
- A beautiful two color African hardwood for aquariums or terrariums
- One of the hardest and densest woods available; sinks immediately in aquariums and unlike driftwood, will not rot
- Manufacture: TopDawg Pet Supply
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price