Zoo Med First Impressions
All I can say is.
I looked carefully inside the small shipping box but did not find the missing lid. Kind of seems like junk food but the fish all love it. I tried a different brand for a week, and then bought a new bottle of this food. Beta fish response to this product is less intersted as compared to bug bites. I STRONGLY recommend you to open the bag IN ONE CORNER with scissors. I'm currently feeding Mollies, Platys, Neons, Swordtails and Dwarf gouramis. Truth is though, my fish prefer this fish food to many others I've tried.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med Final Thoughts
You should buy this.
This might be a pro or a con, depending on the type of fish you have. I have tried to transition them to pellets but they love the flakes and ignore them. Our giant plecos absolutely love this stuff! They are loving more this product more than flakes. For those that own fish you know how expensive it can be. The fish seem to not care about the switch either way. I bought a house last year and inherited some fish in a pond.
- Zoo Med Features & Specs
- Pack of 6 Zoo Med Betta Banquet Blocks - 36 Total (6 Packs with 6 per pack)
- Zoo Meds Betta Banquet Food Blocks are made with whole Micro Betta Food Pellets and Krill to provide essential nutrients that Bettas need
- Be sure to perform routine water changes weekly.
- Manufacture: Zoo Med
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.5 x 2 inches; 0.3 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price