Zoo Med First Impressions
Especially my shrimp.
The Goldfish Flake is their favorite snack in the morning and evening. I have been using this product for decades, and it is loved by all my fish. This might be a pro or a con, depending on the type of fish you have. I don't even have to worry about my fish when away on vacation. I also use subscribe and save for monthly deliveries so this food is a keeper for me. I accidentally purchased this thinking it was flake food. The waste is extremely minimal to nothing.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med Final Thoughts
I have been feeding him every day for 1 week now and he loves to swim and play now. 06 oz size, which is very economical, and then transfer them to my smaller 2. You can't go wrong with Tetra food products. I received my order today as promised and the shipping box was sealed and undamaged. My fish liked it from the start, and TetraFin has kept improving it over the years. My fry grow out quickly with vibrant colours. We've tried most of the brands too.
- Zoo Med Features & Specs
- 2-Count (Two 1-unit cards)
- A time-released Giant Plankton Banquet Block will feed approximately 15-20 average sized aquarium fish for 10 to 14 days
- Freeze-dried plankton and blue-green spirulina chunks are great for bottom feeders
- Giant Plankton Banquet Blocks will not cloud water; great for fresh or saltwater fish
- Do not use this product in fish bowls or aquariums which do not have aeration or filtration
- Manufacture: Zoo Med
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4 x 1 inches; 4.8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price