Zoo Med MWL First Impressions
This really does work.
My son got these for his turtle and gecko aquariums. It is a hardwood and doesn't float, so you won't need to anchor it at all. The molding, texture, and general look is really good with this particular product. It even had small branches correctly located to do my mount! It even had small branches correctly located to do my mount! You roll the dice and don't know what you're going to get. This is acceptable to me, because my water stays clean and clear, despite the tint.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med MWL
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med MWL Final Thoughts
I have a newly established tank for my Green Spotted puffers. The molding, texture, and general look is really good with this particular product. The water makes the wood a beautiful brown color. Each peice is unique, which makes it fun in my eyes. If I had gotten small pieces I would have boiled them. I'm not sure what people are expecting for this price. Overall, the purchase is definitely worth it.
- Zoo Med MWL Features & Specs
- Mopani Wood has been sandblasted clean and is ready to be added to your terrarium.
- For use in aquariums, remember all natural wood leaches tannins, which discolor water and reduce pH levels.
- Adding extra carbon to your aquarium filter can help remove any remaining discoloration.
- Size: LG 16-18""
- Manufacture: Zoo Med Laboratories
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 7 x 9 inches; 3.6 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price