Zoo Med MWM First Impressions
The shrimps love it.
Boiled for an hour and plaved in tank. It comes from a reliable company and is very pretty to look at. I really got lucky with the one that was chosen as it's perfect for my display. It's a lottery when buying driftwood online. It just brings it a little closer to the 7 range. I really love the piece and it was well worth what I paid for it. I like aquariums to be and look as realistic as possible.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med MWM
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med MWM Final Thoughts
I have a 75gal.
I then soaked it in a bucket overnight with hot water. So perfect for setting the mood in my little tank. The molding, texture, and general look is really good with this particular product. I am glad it is in my tank and adds something natural that the fish should enjoy. Nice twisted pieces with some personality. The pieces can be trimmed if needed and positioned as you need for placement. Not as big as I thought, but still two nice pieces!
- Zoo Med MWM Features & Specs
- Mopani Wood has been sandblasted clean and is ready to be added to your terrarium.
- For use in aquariums, remember all natural wood leaches tannins, which discolor water and reduce pH levels.
- Adding extra carbon to your aquarium filter can help remove any remaining discoloration.
- This is an all Natural Item sizes may vary
- Manufacture: Zoo Med Laboratories
- Item Weight: 1.55 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 4.3 x 3.4 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price