Zoo Med TH-27 First Impressions
Appears to be accurate.
Then she followed up again on that, asking if they had arrived and were okay. Only thing I don't love is how long the cord is. 6 inch long Bala Sharks that are known to be very unruly and boisterous. Simple fix, you adjust the thermometer within the suction cup and VIOLA! We are using them to measure various temperatures inside and outside of a motorhome. I think the people who said the suction cup broke. So, in those cases, I find it easier to simply replace it.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med TH-27
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med TH-27 Final Thoughts
I use a small flashlight if I don't want to brighten the area. As you can see from my photos, in both°F and°C, all six are within. Since it is a mercury thermometer, it is very accurate. They reviewed the packaging or shipping by saying it arrived broken. One extra battery came with each unit. 89 I could buy Six Thermometers with Six included batteries. You dont HAVE to stick the display onto your tank.
- Zoo Med TH-27 Features & Specs
- Allows precise monitoring of both the temperature and humidity of your terrarium from one unit
- Temperature and humidity levels are extremely important to the long term heath of your animals
- Velcro backing enables easy removal for cleaning or relocation
- New Dual Analog Terrarium Thermometer/Hygrometer
- Pack of 2
- Manufacture: Zoo Med
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 4 inches; 1.6 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price