Zoo Med TH24 First Impressions
A solid five stars.
So versatile, I can read the temperatures literally anywhere. At least in the first 3 months of use. You can not swivle the thermometer to face a certain way. I have this thermometer on all my tanks. For something so cheap, they are working remarkably well. This is my first 5 star review out of many many reviews on Amazon. I recommend gluing the suction cups in place where needed for long-term installation.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Zoo Med TH24
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Zoo Med TH24 Final Thoughts
I placed it on the side.
I find that the temps are accurate, and this product gives added peace of mind. So much so that I purchased a second set of 6. Now I'm getting back in on a much smaller scale with 3 gallon Acrylic Nano tanks. This thermometer is spot on accurate. Very accurate, have checked it with other thermometers as well. So this is the extreme end of the high temperature range. When I set up my newest tank I will be getting another one of these.
- Zoo Med TH24 Features & Specs
- External sensor can go in water
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- LCD readout
- Using suction cups, mount the probe inside the enclosure (wet or dry). Mount the digital display in a dry location outside the enclosure.
- Press power (pwr) button to turn on. Press and hold power button for 5 seconds to turn off.
- Slide fahrenheit/celsius switch to desired setting.
- Uses one LR44, 1.5 v battery (included).
- Manufacture: Zoo Med Laboratories
- Item Weight: 1.06 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 2 inches
- Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price