ZRM&E First Impressions
Gave me confidence.
YOU WILL NOT get an accurate reading if there are bubbles on the needle. I have purchased before will buy again! I felt it wasn't accurate which was verified by my LFS. Very quick to calibrate and to use. It says in the instructions to use distilled water. I bought this refractometer as a more accurate option for salinity than a hydrometer. Don't spend your money on calibration solution.
- Editor's Impressions Of The ZRM&E
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
ZRM&E Final Thoughts
Great Product, Thanks!
YOU WILL NOT get an accurate reading if there are bubbles on the needle. Get precise salinity readings in moments. If you let it sit in the tank overnight, it definitely gives an accurate reading. Compare it with the refractometer and adjust the refractometer so that it matches. Don't care much for having to post a review in order to activate warranty. Even the smallest bubble will throw the measurements way, way off. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a marine aquarium.
- ZRM&E Features & Specs
- Made of high quality plastic, aquarium transparent, automatic accurate reading brine hydrometer
- Accurate, durable and easy to read salt and specific gravity of your marine aquarium, small and waterproof. If the specific gravity is between 1.000-1.019, it indicates that the specific gravity is low; if the specific gravity is between 1.020-1.023, it indicates that the specific gravity is normal; if the specific gravity is between 1.024-1.030, it indicates that the specific gravity is high
- The external range of the scale indicates salinity (PPT), and the internal range of the scale indicates gravity. And clearly mark the safe area. Application range: 0-40 degrees (1.000-1.030). If the salinity PPT is between 32-40, it indicates that the salinity is high; if the salinity PPT is between 27-31, it indicates that the salinity is normal; if the salinity PPT is between 0-26, it indicates that the salinity hydrometer is low
- Wide range of applications: Suitable for salt water and sea water fish tanks. Perfect for testing salinity and specific gravity of saltwater and seawater tanks, including solubility and specific gravity scales. Suitable for fresh water and sea water
- Easy to read swing arm pointer and ultra wide stable base can provide accurate test results
- Manufacture: DGHP
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price