Imagitarium First Impressions
Easy to put together.
It fits my 20 gallon tank perfectly. My wife was always mad about the aquarium supplies, bottled water, food, etc. I must have a better UPS driver than most. Great compliment for the Fluval Flex 15 aquarium. You do have complete access on the sides as the panel is only on the front. The only thing I would be cautious of ordering this is the dimensions of the stand. The end result looks so nice and feels sturdy.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Imagitarium
- Build Quality [star rating='4']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.6']
Imagitarium Final Thoughts
I'm happy I ordered it.
Despite that, it is still a great stand. For the money, I like this product. The holes on the areas your will be screwing in were tuff. This fit my fluval chi tank perfectly. Otherwise it a very sturdy and easy to assemble stand. The reason that I gave 4 stars in stead of 5 is because of the wasted space. The only issue I have, though, is the doors.
- Imagitarium Features & Specs
- Clean modern design
- Fish tank stands assemble quickly with easy to follow instructions
- Adjustable protective nylon leveling feet
- Manufacture: Imagitarium
- Item Weight: 13.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 24.75 x 12.75 x 30.25 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 70 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price